說給自己聽

也許是寫給你看的日記

Monday, November 06, 2006

A pair of dreams from a couple
We greeted today by telling each other the dreams we had just had.

Mine is about a historical ruin in the jungle. I felt thrilled that I seemed to be the first one who discovered the ruin and its hidden treasures. So thrilled that I cannot stop my desire to be possessive. I took a few pieces of the ancient clay/caramic dishware and set a fire to the ruin so that no one else would be able to get hold it. The smoke attracted the police from the governement and i was interrogated like a criminal(Alas, I am!). It felt bad and the last thing I remember about the dream is that how much I regret the crime I have commited.

His is about visiting a family who are mourning for some one dead. We were taken inside the house and given something to eat. They took the order just like in a restaurant...

Tomorrow we are going to have a house warming party, in spite that we are actually moving out in three months. There will be about nice guests. I hope everyone of them will be pleased, entertained and satisfied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home