說給自己聽

也許是寫給你看的日記

Friday, December 07, 2007

I had a very pleasant morning, taking a bath with essnetial oils. The various smells opened up the senses in my body. The blood in my veins sped up. My skin was nourished. I feel like reborn to greet a whole new day.

I spent a very relaxing afternoon in reading all the articles from one of my favorite writer;s blog. Too relaxing, maybe, or maybe because of her topics about love, I was feeling very lonely in a minute.

I start to feel loneliness seems to be an inevitable nightmare for humans, no matter they are in a state of being alone or sharing an intimate relationship with loved ones. In general it also has little to do with the environment, too. It is true at breakfast when I crave for something hot and with savoury flavors, I feel lonely because I miss Taiwanese food, but the sudden loneliness that often grabs me is when I see an airplane moving through the darkened sky, or when I see an old man walking his dog passing our house in the rain.

When I was in Taiwan different moments triggered my nerves for loneliness, such as when I heard the music from night garbage trucks.

Before, whenever I heard a man saying: 'I feel lonely', I thought that was another way of saying: 'I do not love you anymore.' But it is incorrect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home