說給自己聽

也許是寫給你看的日記

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yes, life is about compromise. Yes, no one is able to acclaim every minute of happiness every day. However I have been watching Teresa Teng's video clips these days and almost seem to be obssessed with her emotions expressed in her performance. I can't help but wonder, I was told by many, that I am talented, artistic, free-spirit type, and now I work as a low-rank clerical staff below a demanding secretary. Is that really what I want?

Of course not. It is a waste to the society, too. I can be a teacher, an arts project co-ordinator, or even a full-time housewife. I just cannot be a clerk.

But I need money. Einstein was a clerk for a short time in his life, too, isn't it?

For now, it is fair enough to use that job as my stopping point, when I can get a stable income and figure about my future.

But it is essntial to bear in mind: my real life is not in the office. Do not consume my energy at copying and filing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home