說給自己聽

也許是寫給你看的日記

Monday, December 22, 2008

I have been very annoyed with mom’s application...we decided not to apply for this ten -year thing for her: my Residence Card here is valid for less than 5 years and I do not think that will make it possible to issue Mom ten-year visa based on that.
But she can apply for visa for family member of EEA national (as T’s mother-in-law). That is sth not occurring to me before.
The trouble is they ask lots of questions that I need to spend time finding out and talking to mom...lots of time and energy consumed on that but seems there is always surprises...
Anyway, hopefully I can post everything out tomorrow to Mom and get it done with.
Thomas will be back from Germany on Wednesday. Meanwhile I also gave another editing job from a Taiwanese publisher. Can’t say I am bored.
I enjoyed my last at work the other day. All the colleagues are so sweet, giving me gifts and so on. Pity that I may not go back to work with them.
What do you intend to do for Xmas? Hope you would not be too lonely. We will definitely talk soon.
Love
S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home